There is just something about Thai food that makes it so irresistible. The combination of sweet,sour, spicy flavors! YASSSS.
This girl shares how to make her Thai inspired noodle dish called the Mee Celup.
This are the ingredients you will need:
- 4 cloves garlic (pounded)
- 1/2 inch ginger – finely sliced
- Coriander root (pounded)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper (pounded)
- Palm sugar or Gula melaka
- 1/2 cup sweet soy sauce
- Fish sauce
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Adequate water
- Yellow noodles – boiled
- Adequate bean sprouts
- Peanuts – (fried without oil and coarsely pounded)
- Coriander leaves – sliced
- Chili flakes
- Lime – (squeezed as a flavor enhancer)
This is how you can do it:
- First start heating the oil in the pot.
- Saute the pounded ingredients and ginger until crisp and fragrant.
3. Add the chicken, leave for a while, then add water. Bring to a boil and simmer.
4. Then add the fish sauce, sweet soy sauce and Gula melaka.
5. Season with salt to taste. Bring to a boil.
6. Remove the chicken and shred finely.
7. Ok, time to serve the noodles. First start taking the blanched noodles and place them in a bowl.
8. Then place the spinach or mustard, bean sprouts, sliced coriander leaves and shredded chicken.
9. Sprinkle the gravy on the ingredients in the bowl, then sprinkle with chili flakes and pounded peanuts. Squeeze a little lemon juice as a flavor enhancer.
10. You can also serve it with some soy sauce.
The texture and taste of this is so delicious. Furthermore, it’s not very hard to do!
If you have any delicious Thai inspired recipes or any other great recipes do share them with us! We would love to see them!
You may also get a chance to be featured on our site!
Get into the Raya spirit with these:
No4 Looks So Instagrammable! Check out the Ultimate Raya Kuih Guide – Classics and Twists
Buttery and Pretty Check out Types of Semperit and Recipes
Which Ones Have You Tried? Ultimate Rendang Recipes and Variations
70k Likes! This Guy Shows How To Make The Easiest Nasi Goreng Kampung
Enjoy staying at home with style:
Tell Me You Tried One of These! Ultimate Dalgona Coffee Recipes and Variations
Want A Home Cafe Experience? Check out 10 Cafe Worthy Recipes
LESS THAN 10 MINUTES: 20 GO-TO Smoothie Bowl Ideas
Simple Toast Ideas That You’ll Love: 12 Quick and Tasty Breakfast Toast Ideas
Other articles you will love:
New to baking? Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
11.5k FOLLOWERS! This Korean Cafe Makes Super Cute Coffee Art!
12.7k Followers on Instagram! 17-year-old Girl Shares Her Vegan Recipes
Easy And Quick Yet Tasty: 11 Most Fun Snacks For Kids