Have you ever tried this crazily insane easy sushi recipe? It is so easy that you can prepare it with just 2 simple ingredients that you can easily get at any convenience store or supermarket.
2 Ingredients Oreo Sushi
It is so easy that you can prepare it with just 2 simple ingredients
- Rolling Pin
- 1 packet Oreo Biscuits
- 2 tbsp Condensed Milk
- Separate oreo biscuit and oreo cream into 2 separate bowls.
- Place oreo biscuits into a food bag and crush it until it is fine.
- Add in 2 tbsp condensed milk
- For the oreo cream, use a spoon and mix until they are in a pliable consistency.
- Use cling film or parchment paper, place your oreo biscuit and use a rolling pin to roll it as thin as possible.
- Then place oreo cream on top and roll it as thin as possible.
- And the roll it up like sushi.
- Use a sharp knife to cut it out.
- Once rolled up into a sushi form, if it is too soft, place it into the chiller until it is slightly harden and cut out.
- You can put in cream cheese instead of oreo cream for lesser sweetness.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: 5 Ingredients Mandarin Orange Cheesecake