Ferrero Rocher is definitely everyone’s favorite chocolate, especially when you’ve been given as gifts in those flower-like chocolate bouquets, right? I know I do. It’s literally the staple gift when it comes to chocolates. I would devour them like crazy because they’re just too good. And you wanna know what’s even better? A homemade recipe where you can make Ferrero Rocher with just THREE ingredients. Yep, sounds something easy you can do whenever you’re craving for that fancy chocolate. Here’s what you need:
- Crushed almonds
- Cooking chocolate
- Mini muffin paper cup/Mini silicone cup
- The crushed almonds can be baked first to make sure it’s crunchy just like the nuts you find in Ferrero. The amount of time for you to bake them is to your liking. Make sure you know your oven and don’t set the temperature to 200ºC for an hour, that would definitely burn your almonds.
2. Get your cooking chocolate to boil in a pot (this person used Beryls Milk Coin!). Depends on how much you would like to cook them. The more chocolate, the merrier! But make sure the ratio of your chocolate and crushed almonds are balanced, kay!
3. The crushed almonds that’ve been baked just now should let it set to cool for a bit. Once it’s cooled, mix the chocolate and the crushed almonds together evenly in one bowl.
4. The crushed almonds that’ve been baked just now should let it set to cool for a bit. Once it’s cooled, mix the chocolate and the crushed almonds together evenly in one bowl.
Recipe credit belongs to Intan Najwa Othman.
Now, you don’t have to wait for a chocolate-like flower bouquet or a gift box to be gifted to you to devour some Ferrero Rocher. Make your own now! Super easy and definitely doesn’t take more than an hour to make them. Happy baking!