ALL HAIL PLANT-BASED SPREADS! You can use it to make these 5 DAIRY-FREE Baking Recipes. Wondering what is so good in plant-based spreads?
It’s what it doesn’t contain that makes it good for you:
- Dairy free
- Lactose free
- Nut oil free
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- Cholesterol free oils
- Salt reduced
- Natural colours and flavours
- GMO free
- No preservatives
Chocolate Ganache Brownies
- 115 g Nuttelex Buttery (melted)
- 200 g Coarsely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 250 g Granulated Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 95 g All-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 200 g Chocolate
- 100 g Nuttelex Buttery (melted)
- Combine all the ingredients and pour it in the baking pan.
- Bake in the oven at 160°c for 45 minutes.
- For the ganache, in a pan combine both of the ingredients and heat it up until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the hot chocolate ganache on top of the hot brownies and let it cool down to room temperature.
Red Bean Brownies Cookies
- 200 g Dark chocolate (melted)
- 125 g Nuttelex Buttery Spread
- 100 g Red bean paste
- 150 g Castor sugar
- 100 g Light brown sugar, Packed
- 2 large Eggs
- 22 g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Sift all the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the egg, sugar and Nuttelex Buttery Spread for five minutes and then add the chocolate.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and then scoop it out using an ice-cream scoop.
- Bake in the oven at 180°c 10-15 minutes depending on the size.
Pandan Coconut Chocolate Fudge
- 5 g Gelatin
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Melted Nuttelex Coconut Oil
- 5 oz Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Pandan extract
- ¼ tsp Fine salt
- Bloom the gelatin. Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the coconut milk, sugar, and Nuttelex Coconut oil to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the mixture is thickened and reduced by about ⅓.
- Remove it from the heat and add the chopped chocolate and let it stand for 5 minutes, until melted. Stir in until well combined and mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in the melted gelatin, the cocoa powder, pandan extract (if desired), and salt until it is smooth.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared pan. Chill for 6 hours until it is firm and then cut into squares. Roll in shredded coconut, it desired.
Chocolate Crinkles Cookies
- 1 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1.5 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Nuttelex Coconut Oil
- 1 ½ cups White sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 large Eggs
- ½ cup Powdered sugar4
- Sift all the dry ingredients, after that cream the Nuttelex Coconut Oil and eggs until pale.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and let it rest in the chiller. Portion each unit equally to 2 tbsps.
- Roll it on sugar and bake in an oven at 180°c for 15 minutes.
Chocolate Brownies Cookies
- 50 g Egg
- 60 g Brown sugar
- 120 g Dark Chocolate
- 30 g Nuttelex Buttery Spread
- 40 g All-purpose flour
- 10 g Cocoa powder
- 2 g Baking soda
- 2 g Vanilla extract
- 30 g Cacoa nibs/Chocolate
- 50 g Pistachio
- In a microwave sage bowl, combine dark chocolate and Nuttelex Buttery Spread. Then melt it in the microwave.
- In another bowl, beat egg, brown sugar, and vanilla until pale a bit.
- Add the chocolate mixture into the egg bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Decorate it with pistachio.
- Pipe the batter and bake in 180°c oven for 7-9 minutes.
Share this with your friends and family too!
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!