Wanna eat good and look good?
Here are 5 Delicious ‘Secretz’ Recipes to whip up with Soy Secretz Malaysia soy milk with Collagen! 😍
Matcha Soymilk And Azuki Pudding
- Bloom gelatine powder and water together. Place SOY SECRETZ COLLAGEN, sugar, and gelatin solution in a saucepan over a low heat and stir well. When the sugar and gelatin are fully melted, take the pan off the heat. Do not let the mixture boil.
- In a separate small bowl or mug, combine matcha powder with 1 tbsp hot water and stir well until a smooth paste forms.
- Add this paste to the soy milk mixture and blend well.
- Place 1 tbsp of azuki beans into four individual serving bowls/cups. Pour the matcha mixture evenly into each bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, whip up whipping cream until medium peak.
- Topped some whipped cream on the pudding and sprinkle some matcha powder on top.
- In a pot, pour in SOY SECRETZ COLLAGEN (leave 1 ladle of soymilk behind), cocoa powder and sugar. On low heat gently stir in until sugar has fully dissolve.
- With the remaining 1 ladle of SOY SECRETZ COLLAGEN, mix in with custard powder and egg yolk.
- Pour hot mixture over egg yolk mixture and whisk it.
- Return entire mixture into the hot pot and cook it on low heat while continuously whisking it until it is slightly thicken up.
- In a 9" X 9" square pan, place biscuit at the bottom, and pour in athin layer of chocolate custard then place biscuit again.
- Continue by repeating the steps. Once done, place it in chiller for it to set. Cut and ready to serve.
Vegan-free Creme Brulee
- In a pot, pour in SOY SECRETZ COLLAGEN, sugar, vanilla essence and turn on heat until sugar has fully dissolve.
- In a separate bowl, mix whipping cream, egg yolk, and cornflour together.
- Once sugar has fully dissolved, pour into egg yolk mixture bowl and continue whisking.
- Now return the entire mixture into the pot and whisk at low heat until it has thicken up.
- Pour it evenly into ramekins.
- Put into the chiller and let it set.
- Upon serving, put some sugar on top and torch it until it has caramelised.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix SOY SECRETZ COLLAGEN, egg, oil, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Pour the soy milk mixture into the bowl with the flour mixture, and whisk together until smooth.
- Grease a skillet, and heat over medium-low heat. Pour about ¼ cup batter onto the heated skillet, and cook until bubbly. Flip with a spatula, and continue cooking about 1 minute. until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie
- Double boil dark chocolate and SOY SECRETZ COLLAGEN until chocolate has fully melted.
- Remove from heat, pour the remaining ingredients into the liquid mixture bowl.
- Keep folding it until it is all evenly distributed.
- Use an ice cream scoop cookie dough and line it on the baking pan with parchment.
- Put into the chiller for it to set.
- Remove from parchment once it has set and store it in an airtight container.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!