Ok so another reason why we love baking our own cakes is because it’s a way to save a lot of money!
These DIY Homemade Butter Cakes are guaranteed to be cheaper than the ones bought outside. It tastes amazing as well!
Creamy Butter Cake
- 150 g Powdered sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 230 g Butter
- 100 g AII-purpose flour
- 150 g High-gluten flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 150 g Milk
- Mix ingredients A into a mixing bowl until combined. Whisk until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk ingredients B until smooth and light. After that, add in ingredients C and D to the bowl. Mix until combined.
- From the mixture of method (2), slowly incorporate into mixture from method (I).
- Mix both mixtures until combined.
- Prepare an 8-inch deep rectangular pan and butter the sides of the pan. Pour batter into the pan and smooth it out.
- Preheat the oven to 170C and bake the cake for 45-50 minutes.
Blueberry Pound Cake
- 2 Eggs
- 100 g Cake flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 g Baking Powder
- 60 g White sugar
- 60 g Milk
- 100 g Butter
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs and whisk them. After mixing, add in vanilla extract then setaside. Take another bowl and mix softened butter and equal parts of sugar into the bowl.Whisk until the volume of batter increases and the color of batter is pale. Lastly, add eggmixture into the butter mixture.
- Sieve in equal parts of cake flour in the batter and then add equal parts of milk until all flour and milk is combined. After the flour and milk is combined in the batter, pour batterinto a deep toast bread baking mold. Lastly, add blueberries on the batter and mix the blue-berries slowly into the batter.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 40 Minutes in 170C heat.
- Remove the baking mold and cut the cake into servings.
Heavy Cream Cheesecake
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 80 g Caster sugar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 10 g Lemon juice
- 80 g Milk
- 15 ml Rum
- 100 g Digestive Biscuit
- 50 g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- Place digestive biscuits into a zip lock bag, crush the biscuits into crumbs. Melt butter andadd into biscuit crumbs. Mix butter and biscuit until well combined. After combined, pourbiscuit crumbs into a 6-inch pan. Press and smooth out the biscuit crumbs in the pan. Placein the fridge to chill.
- Soften the cream cheese until room temperature. Add in cream cheese into a mixing bowland slowly add in sugar. Using an electric mixer, beat until no sugar granules are left. Aftermixing the cream cheese and sugar, add in the eggs one by one and mix. When the eggs aremixed in, add in lemon juice and cornstarch to the mixture and mix well.
- Mix in milk and rum into the cream cheese batter. Mix well. Lastly, take out the pan in thefridge and pour batter into the pan.
- Preheat oven and bake the cake in the oven in 160C for 1 hour.
- 160 g Cream cheese
- 40 g Corn starch
- 45 g Cake flour
- 1 g Salt
- 60 g Butter
- 5 ml Lemon juice
- 105 g Caster sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 120 g Milk
- Add cream cheese and milk to the steel bowl, place basin over hot water and stir. Add in butter to themixture and stir until melted. Add egg yolks in stages, stir well. After mixing, remove the steel bowl from thehot water. Sieve in dry ingredients in the cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Place egg whites in a clean steel bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat until peaks form. Slowly incorporatesalt and lemon juice into the mixture and slowly add in the sugar 3 separate times. When the sugar isadded, beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the egg white mixture in equal parts to the cream cheese batter. Slowly fold in the two batters.
- Pour batter into a mold. Use the water bath method and place mold into a pan and place the pan inwater. Preheat an oven to 175C and bake for 20minutes. After 20 minutes decrease the heat to 140C andcontinue baking for 45 minutes.
- After baking, remove mold after cooling down the cake. Chill in the fridge for a few hours for best taste.
- 80 g Digestive biscuits
- 15 g Butter
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 150 g Whipping Cream
- 100 g Milk
- 60 g Powdered sugar
- 10 g Gelatin sheets
- Place biscuits in a zip lock bag and crush biscuits into crumbs. Then place in a container.
- Melt butter and pour it in the container. Mix biscuit and butter well. Then pour it into a mold. Press andsmooth the biscuit in the mold. Chill in the fridge until future use.
- Cut cream cheese into smaller pieces and leave it out until room temperature. Mix cream cheese andpowdered sugar using an electric mixer. Later, add in milk and whipping cream in the batter, and mix it.
- Use cold water to soften the gelatin sheets and then remove the gelatin sheets after softening. Placesoften gelatin sheets in hot water to melt the gelatin sheets. Mix in melted gelatin sheets in the creamcheese mixture. Mix until combined. After mixing, pour batter into cake mold.
- Gently tap the cake mold to remove air bubbles and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- After 4 hours, remove cake mold with warm water.
If you are wondering where to get this ‘Echte Boter’ butter, you can grab it at the nearest Bake With Yen outlets.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Eggless Suji Cake Recipe
Up Next: 8 Sweet & Delicious Food Using Raisins
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!