Have you ever had mandarin oranges in cake form? This video is going to show you how to do it with just 5 basic ingredients during this festive season!
5 Ingredients Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
- Food Processor
- Cake Pan
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- 100 g Condensed Milk
- 40 g Gelatine Solution
- 200 ml Whipping Cream
- 8 – 10 nos Mandarin Oranges
- Put all ingredients except mandarin oranges in the food processor.
- Blend it until smooth.
- Put mandarin oranges into the cake pan.
- Pour cheese batter into the cake pan and let it freeze.
- Decorate it with more mandarin oranges.
Tips and guides:
- In order to get a clean cut, you will need to freeze the cake.
- Upon cutting it, remove cake from the freezer and let it slowly thaw at room temperature for about an hour.
- You can decorate it with cream or mint leaves
- Only freeze the cake one time. Do not freeze and thaw the cake repeatedly.
Take out some Mandarin Oranges try out this recipe now!
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Citrus Amber