Normal Egg Whites – Good.
MyEggWhite Pasteurized Egg Whites – Better.
Safer to consume because pasteurization eliminates pathogens and extends shelf life. Oh, and the best part – it’s incredibly CONVENIENT when making desserts! The eggs are organic.
Here are 5 Wonderful Desserts to make with Myeggwhite’s Pasteurized Egg Whites
- Among Us Sugar Cookies
- Bird Nest Pavlova
- Lemon Meringue Tart
- Smores Cupcake
Get them in 1L or 2L bottles for easy storage and consumption! It’s so much quicker to prepare these treats now!
Among Us Sugar Cookies
- 480 g Flour, sifted
- 40 g Corn Starch
- 4 g Salt
- 227 g Unsalted Butter
- 200 g Sugar
- 100 g MyEggWHite
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 400 g Sugar, triple sifted
- ¼ cup MyEggWhite
- Water as needed
- 5 ml Vanilla
- Cream butter, vanilla and sugar until pale and add in 2 eggs and cream it again. Add sifted flour and cornstarch. Chill the dough in the chiller for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough and cut it with a cookie cutter.
- Bake at 180°C in the oven for 15 minutes depending on the size of the cookies.
- Mix all the ingredients and adjust the consistency with water.
- Divide and colour. Pipe the icing on top of the cookies based on the design.
- Let it solidify and continue to pipe the rest.
Bird Nest Pavlova
- 125 g MyEggWhite
- 250 g Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Passion Fruit
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, mix all the ingredients except the cornstarch.
- Beat until stiff peaks and add in the cornstarch.
- Give it a fold and pipe it on a baking tray.
- Bake at 90°C in an oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Once it is done, let it cool inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Top it off with the whipped cream and sliced fruits.
- 40 g Icing Sugar
- 80 g Almond Flour
- 80 gg MyEggWhite
- 65 Sugar
- Prepare your almond flour and sifted icing sugar in a bowl.
- In a separate clean bowl, whisk your egg whites until foamy then add in salt.
- When you have soft peaks, slowly add in your sugar.
- When it has reached stiff peaks, add in your food coloring and mix at low speed. Add coloring ingredients to the meringue and mix until it is combined in 3 additions (Use the J-Scoop method).
- Bring together the batter to the side of your bowl, do a swoop and press the batter to the side while turning the bowl (Macronage). Repeat this process until your batter has a ribbon consistency or you can draw the figure 8 without it breaking.
- Fill the piping bag with your batter with as little movement as possible.
- Start from the middle of the guide and about 1/4 inch above your mat, squeeze until your batter is about the size of your guide.
- Tap the pan on the counter 4 times firmly, to take out any access air and hit your fist to the bottom of, the pan to do the same.
- Let it cool for at least I hour or until a layer of film forms on top of your shell. Use your finger to tap the top, if it is smooth and no batter is sticking to your finger, it is ready.
- Bake at 110°C – 130°C for 16-20 minutes, or until it's done.
- Take it out and if it doesn't move, it is done.
- Leave it to cool completely before removing it out of the mats.
- After piping on your filling, leave the macarons to bloom for 24 hours in the fridge.
- 300 g MyEggWhite
- 350 g Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp Cream of Tartar
- 200 g Dark chocolate, chopped
- 150 g Salted Butter
- 15 g Cocoa Powder
- 150 g Granulated Sugar
- 3 g Medium Eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup +2 tbsp Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ⅜ cup Boiling water
- 200 g Crushed Lotus Biscoff
- 60 g Butter
For Swiss Meringue
- Beat the MyEggWhite with the sugar and cream of tartar. Beat until stiff peaks for about 15-20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Combine both ingredients and pack it at the bottom of the paper cup. Pour in the brownie batter and bake it at 160°C in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Once done baking, let it cool. Pipe the Swiss meringue. Torch it with a blow torch (optional)
Lemon Meringue Tart
- Granulated Sugar
- Cream of Tartar
- 3 nos Egg Yolk
- 3 nos Egg
- 100 g Lemon Juice
- 100 g Sugar
- 30 g Butter
- 125 g Butter
- 45 g Sugar
- 1 g Salt
- 35 g Eggs
- 187 g Flour
For Pie Crust
- Add all of the ingredients and mix with low speed until fully incorporated. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. Roll the dough and blind bake it for 18 minutes. Take out the weight and bake it until golden brown.
For Lemon Curd
- Add all of the ingredients. On a double boiler, stir it until it thickens and add butter. Stir until fully dissolved and refrigerate it.
For Italian Meringue
- Combine sugar and water and boil it until it reaches 117°C. Whip the egg whites until a soft peak and add the hot syrup Beat the meringue until room temperature.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Apam Balik Cake
Up Next: Best Ways To Eat Massimo Bread During MCO!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!