Coffee is like a lifesaver for most of us.
It ‘wakes us up’ and keeps us energized throughout the day. This is especially useful when it is Bulan Puasa, since you will be fasting and need that energy boost.
This girl shared a very unique coffee recipe. Coffee Ala Kampung. Just like it’s name, it gives you that kampung style feeling with every sip. You can try making this for sahur! Here is how you do it.
- 2 spoons Coffee powder
- 3 spoons Gula Melaka (this is the trick!)
- 600ml Milk
- 400ml Water
- Add the coffee and water.
2. Cook the coffee until it bubbles
3. Leave it for a minute then turn off fire.
4. Add some of the Gula Melaka into the jar.
5. Heat up the milk until it starts bubbling on the sides.
6. Sift the coffee mixture. Then combine the coffee mixture and milk into the jar that has the gula melaka. Be sure to mix it really well.
7. Drink it up to ensure a good morning!
The taste of the Gula Melaka is what makes this coffee really unique! It has the right amount of sweetness and makes you feel all cozy and warm on the inside.
I’m going to try it right now! What are you waiting for? You should too! You can try this during sahur! Or even if you are not fasting and just would love a good cup of coffee.
Credit to this kampung style coffee recipe goes to Madihah Hamid. You can check out her profile here.
All image rights and credits go to the respective owner.
If you have any other great or unique coffee recipes or any other interesting recipes, do share them with us! We would love to see and hear them!
You may also get a chance to be featured on our site!
New to baking?
Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
How to stay full during the fasting month? Check out Best Food To Keep You Full During ‘Bulan Puasa’ | Wanpaku Sandwich?
Want Raya Dish Ideas? Check out Best Food To Keep You Full During ‘Bulan Puasa’ | Savoury
Preparing food for raya? Check out Tips To Make The Best Rendang
You will not expect this: Cafe With A Pool Hidden Behind A Vending Machine!