Are you a certified Coffee lover? We have some desserts that would be perfect for you
Enjoy one of these delicious NESCAFÉ Malaysia recipes with your morning Coffee and get double the coffee goodness!
- 2 tbsp Nescafe coffee dissolved in I cup of hot water
- 240 ml Whipping cream whipped
- 2 tbsp Condensed milk optional
- 2 packs Graham crackers or tea biscuits
- 1 tsp Cacao powder optional for dusting
- Whip the whipping cream until fluffy. You can mix in condensed milk now if using.
- Dip tea biscuits into Nescafe coffee solution for a few seconds and remove before they start breaking. Layer them on a 9×3 inch dish.
- Or, you could layer the biscuits and then using a teaspoon you could add some Nescafe solution to let the biscuits soak.
- Spread whipping cream evenly on the biscuits then repeat with another layer of soaked tea biscuits, followed by whipping cream. Dust with cacao powder if you wish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours then serve cold.
- 250 g Mascarpone cheese
- 250 ml Fresh heavy whipping cream
- 250 ml Warm water
- 140 g Sugar
- 100 g Lady fingers biscuits
- 3 Organic eggs
- 15 g Nescafé classic instant coffee
- Warm-up the water and make the coffee with 15g of Nescafé coffee and 30g of sugar. Crack and beat the eggs with 80g of the sugar, then add the mascarpone cheese and mix in.
- In another bowl pour the whipping cream with 30g of sugar and beat until whipped. Add the whipped cream to the eggs and mascarpone and mix until a soft-cream compound is formed.
- In an 8-inch casserole dish pour a little coffee over the bottom. Start making a first vertical layer of lady fingers biscuits and pour 3 spoons of coffee over each biscuit.
- Use a spatula to cover and spread cream from step 2 evenly over the layer. Sprinkle some cocoa powder. Make the second and final layer horizontally by repeating the same procedure as the first.
- Sprinkle more cocoa powder over the top and rest it for at least 4 hours in the fridge.
Almond Nescafe Cookies
- 120 g Custard powder
- 250 g Plain flour
- 100 g Ground almonds
- 260 g Margarine/butter
- 190 g Castor sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Nescafe coffee powder, mixed with I tsp hot water
- 1 Egg
- Beat butter and egg until creamy and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla essence, coffee mixture, egg and ground almonds.
- Beat further to combine all the ingredients.
- Finally fold in the dried ingredients (custard and plain flour) bit by bit.
- Flatten the dough with a rolling pin and use cutters of your choice.
- Glaze with beaten egg and decorate with chocolate rice.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and bake the cookies for 20 minutes.
Coffee Crumb Cake
- 300 g All purpose flour
- 180 cup Brown sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 85 g Butter
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp Nescafé classic instant coffee
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 240 ml Full cream evaporated milk
- 60 g Chopped peanuts
- 60 g Milo powder
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 2 tablespoons of this mixture.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and NESCAFE Classic Coffee into remaining crumb mixture. In another bowl, mix eggs and Evaporated Milk. Pour into flour mixture and stir to mix.
- Pour batter into a greased 8 inch pan. Combine reserved crumbs mixture, peanut and Milo and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 177°c for 30-40 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the cake.
Eggless Nescafe Chocolate Cake
- 120 g All purpose flour
- 60 g Cocoa
- 1 tsp Nescafe coffee
- 240 ml Yogurt
- 170 g Powdered/icing sugar
- 1 ¼ tsp Baking powder
- 1 ¼ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 120 ml Olive oil
- Sift flour, cocoa and Nescafe twice. Keep aside.
- Whisk together yoghurt, sugar and vanilla to nicely combine all.
- Now add baking soda and baking powder, whisk and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Pour in oil and fold the sifted ingredients.
- Tip into a greased baking pan.
- Bake at 175°C for about an hour or until cake is cooked.
- Remove, cool down and cut up.
- 60 ml Water
- 1 tsp Unflavored gelatin
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Nescafe pure instant coffee granules
- 2 cup Heavy cream (chilled)
- Place water and gelatin in a medium saucepan; mix well. Let stand for 2 minutes. Add sweetened condensed milk and coffee granules. Heat over medium heat, whisking constantly, until coffee is dissolved and mixture reaches a gentle boil.
- Remove from heat; place saucepan in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring mixture every 5 minutes until it is thick and cold. Transfer into a large bowl.
- Whip cream in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream gently into coffee mixture. Spoon mousse into 5 individual glasses; refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve.
It’s time to give that favorite drink a transformation!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!