As much as the minions loved singing it, you should love eating it! Bananas have tons of great health benefits. Not only are they a good source of vitamins and minerals, they are also rich in potassium!
- 3 ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Melted butter
- 1 ½ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Stir salt into batter. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 2 ripe Bananas (mashed) (about I cup)
- ¾ cup Milk or water
- 1 cup Whole-wheat or oat flour
- ½ cup Rolled oats
- ¾ tsp Baking powder
- A Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup Chocolate chips
- Whisk the bananas and milk in a medium bowl. Whisk the flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in another bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir gently to combine. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over low heat. For each pancake, pour h cup batter onto the griddle and spread gently. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the pancakes look slightly dry on top and are golden brown on the bottom, and release easily from the pan. Flip and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining batter, wiping off the griddle between batches. Serve hot with fresh fruit.
Banana Ice Cream
- 4 ripe Bananas (cut into chunks)
- 3-4 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Toasted flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp Ready-made toffee or chocolate sauce
- Pop the banana chunks on a flat tray and cover well. Freeze for at least I hour, or until frozen through.
- When ready to eat, throw the banana into a food processor and whizz until smooth with enough of the milk to achieve a creamy texture.
- Scoop into 4 bowls or glasses, then top with the sauce and nuts.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
- 5 very ripe Bananas
- ¾ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Oil (any type)
- ¼ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ¾ cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 15xIO.5 pan with non-stick spray.
- Peel bananas and mash well. Stir in brown sugar, oil, milk and eggs until combined. Add in dry ingredients and stir. Fold in ½ the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle remaining chips on top. Bake for 18-22 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely and cut into squares.
2 Ingredient Banana Egg Pancake
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- Mash up bananas in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs and add to banana paste.
- Fry gently in a pan on low-medium heat with a little heated oil or butter.
5 Ingredients Banana Flaxseed Waffles
- 4 Eggs
- 2 medium sized Bananas (mashed)
- ½ cup Plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup Ground flaxseed
- 4 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- Combine eggs, mashed bananas, greek yogurt, ground flaxseed and baking powder in the bowl of a food processor or blender.
- Blend until you get a homogeneous mixture. Let mixture sit for a few minutes. Pour batter into the waffle maker, making sure to cover almost 90% of the entire surface area.
- Let batter cook until your waffle maker indicates that the waffles are done (or until no more steam is emitted from the waffle maker)
- Serve with sliced bananas drizzled in honey or maple syrup.
Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 ripe Banana
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ cup Plain flour
- ½ cup Milk chocolate chips
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
- Peel and mash the bananas in a separate mixing bowl. Add the sugar, mixing to combine.
- Lightly beat together butter, egg and milk. Add the banana mixture and add sifted dry ingredients.
- Mix lightly with a fork to just combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake in deep muffin tins at 190°C for 15-20 minutes.
So add some bananas to your healthy diet by making one of these amazing banana recipes!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Get To Know Chocolate
Up Next: 7 Christmas Desserts Recipes
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!