Sweet, delicious and healthy – Raisins. You can use ‘em to make these 8 Interesting Recipes!
Wine Flavoured Raisin Cake
- 5 Egg
- 220 g Sugar
- 120 ml Rum
- 250 g Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk water
- 200 g Flour (sifted)
- 250 g Black raisins
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 50 g Whole wheat flour
- Soak the raisins in the rum for at least three days. Mix the butter and sugar, thenbeat until fluffy and milky white.
- Then add the eggs in portions. Every time an egg is added, make sure it iscompletely stirred and mixed evenly before adding the next egg.
- Then add milk and water and mix well, mix all-purpose flour and baking powderin advance.
- Add the sifted flour and mix your batter counterclockwise. Cut and mix with acake spatula. Make sure it is mixed evenly. Stir the whole wheat flour andraisins evenly.
- Add the raisins to the previous batter and stir evenly. Pour the mixed batter into the cake mold, put it in the baking oven, and bake at 180 degrees Celsius forabout 60 minutes. Once the cake surface is brown it can be taken out.
Raisin Corn Chips
- 100 g Egg
- 160 g Butter
- 100 g Raisins
- 220 g Cake flour
- 100 g Caster sugar
- 2 g Vanilla extract
- 2 g Baking powder
- 80 g Crushed walnut
- Corn flakes (moderate amount)
- Roast your walnut kernels. Soak raisins in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Cut butter into cubes to soften easily. Add sugar and stir until the colouris whitish and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Add walnuts, raisins, and some cornchips together, and stir until there is no residue powder.
- After the dough is refrigerated for 15 minutes, divide it into 20g each.
- Dip corn flakes on the surface after shaping your dough.
- Arrange into the baking tray and flatten them. Put it in the oven and bakefor 18 minutes. Your corn chips are done!
Mini Raisin Chiffon Cake
- 2 Egg
- 10 tspn Sugar
- 4-5 tspn Essence
- 3 tspn Vegetable oil
- 3 tspn Condensed milk
- 4-5 tspn Lemon essence
- 1/2 cup More low powder
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Add 3 teaspoons of sugar to the yolks, stirwith an electric egg beater, add 3 teaspoons of condensed milk and then stir. Add3 teaspoons of sugar, a few drops of essence, stir well, add 3 teaspoons ofvegetable oil, stir, do not pour all the ingredients together, stir well, sift in 1/2 cupof low-gluten flour, cross and mix evenly, then add appropriate amount of raisins,and then divide evenly.
- Stir the egg whites with a whisk, put 4 teaspoons of sugar, continue to beat at amedium speed, add a few drops of lemon essence, beat evenly. Then beat at a highspeed. The egg whites can stand for about ten seconds.
- Then pour one-third of the egg white into the egg yolk bowl, then pour the egg mixture into the remaining egg white bowl, make a cross to mix evenly, then pour it into the mould. Put it in the oven preheated to 300 Fahrenheit. Bake for 40 minutes.If you can insert a toothpick into the bottom of the cake and your toothpick comes out clean, then your cake should be ready to be served!
Milky Raisin Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 30 g Sugar
- 50 g Raisin
- 200 g Bread
- 100 ml Milk
- Oil reasonable amount
- Salt reasonable amount
- Remove the outer layer of the baked bread, leave the bread core
- Place the bread core to a bowl.
- Soak the raisins with water, prepare the eggs and milk.
- Soak the raisins until they expand.
- Distribute the bread core into a few bowls.
- Add eggs, milk and sugar and mix it well.
- Pour the egg milk into the bowl, add on raisins.
- Place it in the oven, bake for 10 minutes and it is done!
Raisins Oatmeal Cookie
- 1 Egg
- 60 g Oat
- 85 g Butter
- 50 g Raisins
- 75 g Berry sugar
- 150 g Cake flour
- 1 1/2 big spoons Fresh milk
- After the butter is soft, beat it with sugar till it becomes white and puffy.
- Part the egg liquids into 2-3 parts and mix into procedure I, sieve in cake flour,then add fresh milk and mix it well.
- Soak the raisins to soften it, drain out the water and cut it to pieces, add in with oats to procedure 2, mix it till it becomes a batter.
- Cover the baking pan with baking paper, place procedure 3's batter into a pipingbag, the cover does not need to be straight.
- Squeeze it on the baking pan, can squeeze to about 25 parts, place it in the toppart of the oven, bake at 1800C for 15 minutes.
Honey Raisins Bun
- 3 g Salt
- 200 g Milk
- 70 g Honey
- 30 g Butter
- 40 g Raisins
- 40 g Egg liquid
- 400 g Bread flour
- 5 g Baking powder
- Excluding the butter and raisins, place all ingredients into the bread maker, choose the kneading option, add butter after 15 mins, add raisins after IO mins, after kneading it well you and start basic fermentation.
- When the bread expands 3 times bigger, and it does not retract after pressing it with your hands, distribute it into 20 parts, roll it round, let the bread sit for 15 mins.
- Deflate the air in the bread, then roll it round again.
- Repeat it for 20 breads, sort it to the baking pan, ferment it for the last time.
- When it expands 3 times bigger, apply egg liquid on the surface, sprinkle some black sesame on it.
- Preheat the oven for 10 mins, at 1800C, put it in for 15-20 mins will do!
Sugar Bun Raisins Oil Rice
- Chicken stock sauce
- Turmeric powder
- Preheat the pot, add in a reasonable amount of butter, and fry the sausages.
- Put in some cleaned rice and stir fry for 3 mins.
- Pour the fried rice and sausages into the rice pot.
- Add hot water (water and rice ratio 1:1, if the rice is one cup, water will be one also).
- Add 2 tbsp of Maggi chicken stock (this is important).
- Add a tsp of turmeric powder.
- Add a tablespoon of planta butter, add appropriate amount of sugar and salt to flavour it.
- Press cooking mode and cook, add in black raisins and it is ready to be served!
Cool to incorporate raisins into food right?
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!