Sweet, creamy, and crunchy toppings of peanut butter and corn, coupled with the rich, buttery taste all thanks to FarmCows. The texture and taste are so unique!
Apam Balik Cake
- 6 nos Eggs
- 100 g Castor Sugar
- 150 g Peanut Butter
- 120 g Icing Sugar
- 200 g FarmCows
- 100 g Flour
- 50 g Corn Cream
- 50 g Condensed Milk
- 50 g Peanut Butter
- Separate the egg yolks and the egg white. Combine the egg white with castor sugar and beat until stiff peaks are formed.
- In another bowl, beat the FarmCows with icing sugar until fluffy
- Add all the remaining ingredients and fold in the flour until fully mixed.
- Combine both the batters together.
- Spoon in 3 tbsp of the batter into a 7-inch cake mould.
- Spread the batter evenly, and bake with the top heat set at 230 C.
- Remove from the oven and repeat step 5 & 6 until all the batter is finished.
- Remove the cake from the mould and then spread the toppings.
You gotta try it! Don’t miss out on this!
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!