Are you allergic to eggs but in dire need to eat some cake? We might have just the right solution for you! Our Super Soft Milk Cake! It’s a simple cake, made with simple ingredients, that taste simply amazing! If you’ve never tried a milk cake before, you might wonder what makes it so special. Well, most of us just love the simple flavours of vanilla and milk in this cake. Sometimes the most simple things are the best after all. The springy texture is another thing that makes this milk cake special, not only does it have a rich flavour, the cake itself is very delicate. You will definitely reach for more after the first bite!
Super Soft Milk Cake
- ½ cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Maida flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 2 ½ cup Condensed milk
- 2 cup Milk
- 3 tsp Oil
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Almond Chunks to your likings
- Add powdered sugar, flour/maida, baking powder, baking soda and mix together.
- Then add oil and continue mixing.
- Add milk gradually while mixing and add vanilla extract.
- Brush oil onto mould. Pour the batter into the mould.
- Steam the batter inside a pot. Cook on low medium heat for 35-40 minutes. (For the oven, bake it in a 180c preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- In a pot, add milk and condensed milk. Cook until it becomes 1 cup.
- Prick the cake with a toothpick and pour the milk.
- Spread some chopped almonds for toppings.
Did you make this recipe?
Tadaa! Your Super Soft Mik Cake is now done! With our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your desserts aren’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for help in our friendly community group! We are always ready to tend to your baking needs.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .