Any avocado fans here? Eat, Drink and Jingle this festive season with AvocadoCheesecake; the dessert you avo wanted 😉
With Simplot Harvest Fresh™️ Avocado Pulp, it’s going to take your cheesecake to the next level! Simplot is dedicated to serving customers the most delicious ingredients and it includes hand-picking the avocados and making sure it’s always ready to be used for your cooking/baking needs 🤗 So fresh and even free from additives and preservatives, you’re going to want to include them in your recipes as a topping or base! No worries as well as they’re vegan, kosher and Halal certified.
Now, you don’t have to spend some time getting your avocados peeled when you have Simplot Harvest Fresh™️ Avocado Pulp all perfect and ready at all times!
- Mix oats, melted butter, brown sugar and chopped almond together and then place it into cake pan.
- Let it chill in the chiller.
- Beat whipping cream until medium peak and set it aside.
- Mix water into gelatine powder and let it bloom and then later melt it.
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth then add in Simplot Avocado Pulp.
- Then pour in melted gelatine solution and continue mixing it.
- Add in lime zest and whipped cream, use a spatula and fold it.
- Pour cheesecake batter into cake pan and let it set.
- Decorate it with lime zest and slices of lime.
We collaborate with Simplot to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Salted Caramel Biscuit
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!