This Banana Chocolate Cake is soft, moist, and packed full of chocolate, but still manages to keep that delicious banana cake taste that we all love. It’s a perfect combo that can satisfy both chocolate and banana cake lovers! Do you know what’s even better? This recipe doesn’t require any fancy and complicated steps. It only has 4 simple steps that are super easy to follow. So what are you waiting for? Go buy the ingredients and make one today! Whether you want to top it with some frosting and serve as a dessert, or just eat it plainly with your afternoon tea, you can enjoy it in any way you like!
Banana Chocolate Cake
- 80 g Chocolate Chips
- 4 Banana
- 115 g Butter
- 120 g Buttermilk
- Vanilla Essence (To your likings)
- 160 g Flour
- 25 g Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 30 g Walnut
- 120 g Brown Sugar
- Mash the bananas. Add sugar, melted butter, buttermilk and mix well.
- Put cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and walnut together and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a pan. Sprinkle with some toppings such as chocolate chips and nuts that have been lightly coated with flour.
- Bake at 150-160c for 40-45 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Voila! Your delicious homemade Banana Chocolate Cake is now done! With our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your Banana Chocolate Cake isn’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for help in our friendly community group! We are always ready to tend to your baking needs.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .