Desert lovers over here!
You’re going to love these. All the desserts listed here can be made easily and super fast! Best part – it requires only 3 ingredients so you do not have to spend so much to enjoy a tasty treat.
Let’s get to it.
1. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Mug Cakes
Ah.. warm mug cakes. It is so pleasurable. You can get it done in less than 5 minutes! If you like to be a bit extra, you can top it with icing sugar and chocolate syrup.
- 1 (300 g) cup chocolate hazelnut spread, divided (you can use Nutella or any other chocolate spread that you prefer)
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup (30 g) all-purpose flour
- Whisk together ¾ cup (225 g) chocolate hazelnut spread and the eggs in a bowl.
- Fold in the flour.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into two mugs.
- Microwave each mug for about 2 minutes. (you can do it for 1 minutes if you are scared it might get burned, then add in more time if you notice it is not fully done)
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Top it with the remaining chocolate hazelnut spread and serve warm.
2. 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
Oh boy this is going to be so irresistible! You’re going to see this fly off the plates if you have anyone else at home hahaha!
- 530 ml milk chocolate
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup (125 g) peanut butter
- Combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and melt in the microwave in 15-second increments. (this is to ensure it does not get burnt)
- Once the chocolate is fully melted pour it onto an 8×8 inch (20×20 cm) baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for 10 minutes then add peanut butter and spread evenly.
- Chill for 2 hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Cut into bite-sized squares.
3. 3-Ingredient Cookies And Cream Mousse
Smooth, creamy and chocolatey~ This is to be enjoyed when it is a sunny day. It’s so refreshing and is going to put a smile on your face!
- 8 Oreos or any other chocolate sandwich cookies, plus more for topping
- 1 ½ cups (360 ml) heavy cream
- ½ cup (80 g) powdered sugar
- Separate the cream from the cookies. Place the cookies in a plastic bag and the cream in a bowl.
- Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies finely. (time to release all that pent up frustration haha)
- Microwave the cream for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the heavy cream using a hand mixer until it becomes thick and frothy.
- Add the cream from the cookies and the powdered sugar. Beat until stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold in the cookie crumbs, saving a handful as topping for later.
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag. Pipe it into serving bowls or glasses.
- Top with the remaining chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs and a chocolate cookie, if desired. (it certainly makes it look more pretty!)
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. 3-ingredient Peanut Butter Cups
These cuties are filled with gooey peanut butter inside. You’re going to love the feeling as you bite into it and taste the peanut butter and chocolate.
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ cup (120 g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (170 g) chocolate, melted
- Prepare a cupcake tray with 6 liners. (Cupcake Liners are important, don’t trust me? Read this)
- Stir the peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate at the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover with more chocolate and smoothen out the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until it has hardened.
- Remove peanut butter cups from the liners and enjoy!
5. 3-Ingredient Chocolate & Blueberry Banana Muffins
Flourless muffins?! This may be a wonderful surprise for you! Oh and you get two different flavors from this recipe! How cool is that?
- 9 bananas
- 1 ½ cups (360 g) nut butter, of choice
- ½ cup (60 g) cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups (150 g) blueberry
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. (you will enjoy this part!)
- Add nut butter and mix until combined.
- Divide the batter into two bowls.
- Add cocoa powder to one bowl and mix well.
- Add the blueberries into the other bowl and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a muffin tin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Ta-da! We are done! What are you waiting for? Go and enjoy making these quick desserts now.