5 ingredients is all you need to make the BEST RAYA BUTTER CAKE. The ‘MVP’ in this recipe is the Golden Churn Butter – a creamy type of butter. It makes all the difference. It makes your baked goods more aromatic, moist and rich in flavor. Pro Tip: The right butter makes the right buttercake. So simple and quick, you gotta add this to your Raya Food list!
- 5 g Baking Powder
- 5 nos Egg
- 1 nos Golden Churn Butter
- 220 g Flour
- 60 ml Milk
- 170 g Caster Sugar
- Weight 150g Golden Churn Butter and beat with sugar until pale.
- Add in eggs and milk and beat until combine.
- Add in flour and baking powder
- Lastly, melt the remaining butter and fold it into the butter. Bake in 180°c oven until toothpick came out clean.
Share this with your friends and family who love Butter cakes!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Almond Chocolate Cookie
Up Next: 5 delicious recipes using by Hokkaido milk
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!
Does one can of golden chun of 250g.
Use 150g first and lastly the rest to be mix with the batter?