To whip up these amazing Pandan cupcakes, it is essential to use the best baking powder and flavourings for best results. Through our baking experiences, we found that you’ll never go wrong with KOEPOE KOEPOE.
They effectively ELEVATE all your pastries
It’s absolutely a MUST-HAVE for all bakers out there!!
Best Pandan Cupcakes
- 150 g
- ½ tsp KOEPOE KOEPOE BAKING POWDER
- 90 g
- 120 g
- 2 nos
- 90 ml
- 1 tsp KOEPOE KOEPOE PANDAN
- 200 ml Non dairy cream
- 100 g
Melted gula melaka
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time until well incorporated.
- Add in flour, KOEPOE KOEPOE BAKING POWDER and KOEPOE KOEPOE PANDAN.
- When all well incorporated, add in coconut milk. Pour batter into cupcake cups. Bake it at 170°C for 30 mins.
- Whip up non dairy cream with 1 tbsp gula melaka until medium peak.
- Transfer it into piping bag with a star tip nozzle.
- Pipe out cream onto cupcakes.
- With the remaining gula melaka, transfer it into piping bag and drizzle onto cupcake. Decorate it with pandan leaves.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Top 3 Crispy Crackling Recipes
Up Next: 4 Easy CNY Cookies To Bake At Home
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!