Angels in the form of cookies. The taste of these treats are sweet and heavenly! (pun definitely intended) Get some now to enjoy making these sweet treats at home:d it is the perfect choice for Raya Cookies.
Biskut Raya Bidadari Syurga
- 75 g
- 50 g
- 90 g Bread Flour
- 20 g Rasaku Coconut Cream Powder
- 10 g
- 10 g Rasaku Desiccated Coconut
- Cream butter and sugar until a bit pale.
- Add in the remaining ingredient
- Knead the dough until it become a ball
- Let the dough rest for 30 minute.
- Portion it like a ball and press it
- Bake in 180°c oven for 10-12 minutes
- Combine 40g of dried santan rasaku with 100g of icing sugar.
- Coat the cookies with the coating.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Cowa to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Caramelised Marshmallow Popcorn Nougat
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!