So Soft you’ll feel like squeezing it! (But we recommend just eating it hehe) The Blossom Steam Cake looks like a beautiful blossoming flower with colorful spirals from the middle. Made with MFM Cap Ros Flour to ensure it’s fluffy texture, it’s so easy and quick to prepare!
Blossom Steam Cake
- Mix all ingredient together with a mixer until it fluffy
- Divide the batter into 3 bowl
- Put food colouring on each bowl separately
- Mix it thoroughly and transfer into a piping bag
- Prepare 8 normal size cupcake paper cup can pipe the batter up to your creativity
- Fill the cup until 85% full.
- Steam the batter for about 25 minutes on medium heat setting
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with MFM Cap Ros Flour to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!