Cheesecakes are surely loved by many but in this recipe we’ve upgraded to a Blueberry Double Fromage Cheesecake that you will truly become obsessed with. Get ready to bake a scrumptious dessert!
Blueberry Double Fromage Cheesecake Recipe
- 150 g Graham cracker (blended)
- 80 g Melted butter
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 60 g Sugar
- 20 ml Cream
- 1 nos Egg
- 1 g Flour
- 130 g Frozen blueberry
- 30 g Sugar
- 2 g Gelatine
- 5 g Cornflour
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 50 g Icing sugar
- 5 g Gelatine
- 2 tbsp Blueberry puree
- 250 g Whipped cream
- Mix graham cracker and melted butter together and press them onto cake pan firmly. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Lastly add in cream and flour until well combine.
- Bake at 160°C water bath for 30 minutes.
- Bloom gelatine for blueberry puree. Cook frozen blueberry, sugar, and cornflour together. Once it has reduced, add in gelatine. Place it into a 5-inch cake pan and leave about 2tbsp for later. Let it freeze.
- Bloom gelatine for blueberry cheese. Whipped up whipping cream until medium peak and keep it aside. Beat cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth.
- Melt the gelatine and add a tbsp of whipped cream into it and mix. Once the cream has melted, add gelatine mixture into the cheese batter.
- Mix in remaining 2tbsp blueberry puree into cheese batter and lastly fold in whipped cream.
- Once baked cheesecake is cooled, unmould the frozen puree and place it in the center of the baked cheesecake.
- Pour blueberry cheese over it. And then freeze it.
- Unmold cake and spread thin layer of frosting aroung the cake.
- Coat it with some crushed graham crackers and decorate as desired.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Milk Chocolate Cream with Fudgy Walnut Brownie Recipe
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!