This is one of those projects that’s way easier than it looks. One cake, a biscuit cutter, basic buttercream, a little fondant and boom… girly, and oh so trendy, boho mini cakes for everyone!
Boho Pink Mini Cake
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 460 g Plain Flour
- 610 g Soft Unsalted Butter
- 610 g Caster Sugar
- 9 Large free-range eggs
- 3 tbsp Whole milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Spray 4, 8" round cake tins (2" tall), with Everbake pan spray (put parchment rounds in bottom and line sides with parchment if you’d like)
- Cream butter and sugar for about 5 minutes. Until fluffy and white.
- Add eggs 2 at a time, mixing well to incorporate before adding more.
- Add dry ingredients all at once while mixer is stopped. Turn on lowest setting and mix until ingredients are just combined.
- Add vanilla to milk and add to dough. Mix until incorporated.
- Add batter to pans one scoop at a time so evenly distributed.
- Level each pan with an offset spatula.
- Bake at 350º 24-26 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.