Burnt cheesecake wins malaysian’s heart like how flash flood emerges in KL. this cake are available in every bakery and hipster cake. This cake has that ecstatic look and the texture inside are extremely creamy.
- 500 g Cream cheese
- 150 g Sugar
- 4 nos Egg
- 250 g Whipped cream
- 15 g Wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Cream the cream cheese with sugar until it loosen to not whip ( use paddle attachment)
- Add in eggs one by one.
- Add whipped cream and lemon juice
- Mix well and sift in the flour.
- Give it a final mix and transfer it into a 7 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- The parchment paper should have creases all ove to make the cake look good.
- Bake in a 190c oven for 40 minutes and lower down the temperature to 130 and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before storing it in the refrigerator.
- Once chilled cut the cake using a warm knife to give you that luxurious look.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Don’t Miss Out: Sponge Cake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks