Caramel and chocolate combinations are heavenly, won’t you agree? Well if you’re a fan of both caramel pudding and chocolate cake then this is the perfect dessert for you! A scrumptious caramel pudding served with caramel glaze, it’s light and elegant, and perfect for a weekend dessert. But what if you put it on top of some moist and delicious chocolate cake? Then it’ll become a dessert worthy of praise! The rich and creamy taste of caramel pudding and chocolate heaven of the cake will surely please all the caramel and chocolate lovers.
Caramel Pudding Chocolate Cake
- 270 g Sugar
- 40 ml Hot Water
- 7 nos Grade A Eggs
- 380 ml Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50 g Butter
- 15 g Cocoa powder
- 75 g Flour
- Melt sugar until it turns dark amber. Pour water and bring to boil. Then, pour into the pan.
- Whisk in 4 eggs and 60g sugar lightly until sugar dissolves. Add 350ml milk, 1/2tsp vanilla extract, and continue stirring. then filter the mixture.
- In another bowl, whisk 3 eggs and 90g sugar at high speed with an electric mixer. Then change to low speed and whisk until the ribbon stage.
- Sift 75g plain flour and 15g cocoa powder into the mixture once at a time. Add 30ml of milk and mix well. Mix some mixture with melted butter and mix together well.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan and then pour the chocolate mixture after that.
- Put the pan in a large tray and pour hot water into the tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160degree for an hour.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Voila! Your Caramel Pudding Chocolate Cake is now ready to be served and enjoyed! With our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your Caramel Pudding Chocolate Cake isn’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for help in our friendly community group! We are always ready to tend to your baking needs.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .