Do you love mangoes and cheesecake? What if I tell you can combine those two together and get yourself a chilled mango cheesecake that you might be obsessed with for a long time? This fluffy, tasty dessert might just be the next best thing you’ve ever eaten in your life and can be hard to find sometimes. So, why make yourself suffer by searching for some online when you can make it with these easy ingredients and step-by-step recipe? Let’s go!
Chilled Mango Cheesecake
- 200 g
- 100 g
- 60 g
- 2 Mangoes (1 is blended into puree, and 1 is diced)
- 250 g
- 200 ml
- 125 ml Water
- 1 ½ tsp
- Mango Puree
- 1 tbsp
- 2 tbsp
- 50 ml Water
- Prepare your mango puree by blending the mango in a blender with some water. If you’re blending a small-sized mango, add two mangoes instead.
- Once blended, separate them into two bowls. One bowl is for the cheese filling and the other is for the topping.
- Next, blend Marie Biscuits into pieces in a blender or in any way that you prefer as long as the biscuits are crushed fine to pieces.
- In a pot, heat up the butter until it melts before pouring it into crushed pieces of Marie Biscuits. Don’t take out the Marie Biscuits yet as after you’ve poured in the butter, you’re gonna continue to blend until it’s combined.
- Prepare a loose pan. A loose pan will help you to take out the cheesecake easier. With the earlier mixture of butter and biscuits, you can pour it into the pan.
- Flatten it out into the pan so it’ll become the base for the cheesecake. Once you’re done, let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- While waiting for the base to harden, you can start beating the cream cheese and sugar using a mixer or a blender until it’s combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the gelatine and water before double boiling it on the stove.
- As we’re waiting for the water and gelatine to do its work, you can add in one of the mango puree into the cream cheese and sugar mixture before blending until it’s combined. Then, pour in the whipping cream and blend again.
- Once the gelatine has melted, add it into the mixture as well. Proceed to blend until it’s truly combined.
- Now, take out the cheesecake base out of the fridge once it’s chilled and hardened, and arrange the diced mango on top. After that pour in the cheesecake mixture into the pan.
- Knock the pan against the counter lightly a few times to make it flattened and spreaded well. Then, let it chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours to harden.
- For the topping part, pour in water and gelatine into a bowl and use the double boiler method to make sure it melts.
- Grab the one bowl of mango puree and add in the sugar. Mix until the sugar dissolves and then pour in the melted gelatine before mixing again.
Recipe credit: Rosni Musa
Voila! You have made your own Mango Cheesecake that’s so delectable and delightful, you’re just going to spend hours devouring it. Simple and doesn’t require many ingredients to make it too! Happy baking and eating folks!