Chocolate chips are the simplest form of baking but the outcome will literally blow you away. It is an easy thing to do and in fact won’t break your sweat. It will be done in under 1 hour and this recipe is a no fancy ingredient chocolate chip recipe that you can find on the other side of the internet. This basic chocolate chip will help to satisfy your craving to eat chocolate chip cookies!
The recipe given typically can be obtained in your house, the usage of vanilla extract is totally optional and you can replace it with more chocolate! I mean the more the better. But please bear in mind to use a good quality chocolate or else you will be walking with one leg! *wink*
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp teaspoon baking soda
- Fine salt
- 84 g Unsalted butter
- 75 g Light brown sugar
- 67 g Granulated sugar
- 1 Large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- One 12-ounce Bag semisweet chocolate chips (reserve some for decoration)
- Mix all ingredients together at a low speed until it is fully incorporated. Yes it's just as easy as that.
- Once mixed, portion the dough to about 10g and roll it into balls.
- Top it off with more chocolate chips.
- Bake it in 180c preheated oven.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks.