Why do people love these chocolate crinkle cookies? Well that is because it has double the chocolate, tastes like brownie, it has a soft chewy texture in the middle yet has crispy edges. Not only that, it is extra thick and if you eat it warm from the oven, it will melt in your mouth instantly!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- 125 g Butter
- 150 g Brown Sugar
- 2 nos Eggs
- 5 g Baking Powder
- 3 g Baking Soda
- 185 g All Purpose Flour
- 30 g Cocoa Powder
- 150 g Dark Chocolate
- 50 g Castor Sugar
- 50 g Icing Sugar
- Beat butter and brown sugar together.
- Once all combined, add in eggs.
- Add in all dry ingredients until it is all well combined.
- Chill cookie dough for 30 mins.
- Use an ice cream scoop and scoop cookie dough. Then place baking chocolates in the middle of the cookie and wrap it into a ball.
- And then chill again for another 30mins.
- Roll it into castor sugar and then into icing sugar.
- Bake it at 190c for 10mins. Serve it warm!
- To prevent overspreading cookies, make sure to chill your cookie dough.
- If cookie dough gets too sticky, you can either put some oil onto your hands or dust with more flour onto cookie dough.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Mochi Milky Cream Cheese