Sweet dreams are made of this. I bet you won’t disagree.
The Chocolate Glutinous Rice Cake is mind boggling! The slightly crisp texture outside with sweet creamy chocolate filling inside will burst into your mouth as you take a bite.
Chocolate Glutinous Rice Cake Recipe
- 10 g Cocoa powder
- 40 g Caster sugar
- 160 g Milk
- 40 g Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 160 g Glutinous rice flour
- 40 g Corn oil
- Chocolate chips (right amount)
- Add in eggs and sugar and mix well.
- After mixing the eggs, add in milk and corn oil and continue mixing.
- Add in glutinous rice powder and cocoa powder.
- Continue mixing.
- Pour the well-mixed batter into paper cups, filling them halfway. Add in two chocolates
- Then pour in more batter until it fills 80% of the paper cups, sprinkle in some chocolate chips.
- Put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Then take it out. It's done!
Who knew glutinous rice and chocolate could be a good pair ey?
Did you love this information
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!