Chocolate tastes good. Peanut even better! But together, a Chocolate Peanut Tart tastes HEAVENLY!
Forget about grinding peanuts manually, we made this with CN LOYAL 1884 peanut paste for a delicious authentic peanut taste! Coupled with Chek Hup Recipe Coffee Rock Sugar that adds a whiff of caramel into the tart, this chocolate peanut tart makes for an excellent tea-time snack.
Chocolate Peanut Tart
- Grete the butter
- Add all of the ingredient and mix with hand and mix until it came together.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes
- Pat the dough to the baking mold and blind bake it for 15 minutes in 180c oven
- After that, bake it for another 10 minutes
- Beat the cream cheese until loosen
- Add the cream by batch and continue mix
- Add in CN Loyal Peanut Butter
- Beat until Creamy!
- Bloom gelatin and melt it
- Incorporate in into the batter and make sure it is well mixed
- Pipe it into the crust and let it set
- Add in all ingredients together
- Melt it in the microwaves for a minute
- Use it as fast as possible.
- Pour on top of the tart and chill to let it set.
If you love chocolate and peanuts, don’t miss out on this recipe!
We collaborate with Chek Hup Recipe to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Mojito Mocktail Popsicle
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!