These cookies taste as interesting as it sounds! And it’s all thanks to Supremeo Popcorn. Try making it for your loved ones during tea time and make ‘em guess the ingredients
Chocolate Popcorn Crunch Cookies
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy
- Add the egg and mix well
- Add the blended Supreme Chocolate Popcorn and then pour into the bowl along with the flour and bicarbonate soda.
- Knead the dough using hand until mixed thoroughly
- Add baking soda and knead
- Chill the dough, and once chilled take it out and portion it.
- Add white chocolate chip on top
- Bake in 160°c oven for 18 minutes depending on the size.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Supremeo Popcorn to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!