Chocolate tornado cake has been the talk of the town over the last couple of months due to its decadent chocolatey nature. This cake has been everyone’s favourite regardless of age groups.
Although looks very intricate, but it is surprisingly simple! It started off with a chocolate cake as a base, cream cheese frosting and topped off with chocolate ganache!
Would you like to know how to make it? Recipe as follows;
Chocolate Tornado Cake
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Fine Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Margarine Liquid
- 1½ cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup Hot Water
Ingredients for Cheese Topping:
- 250 Cheese Tatura
- 3 tbsp Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Non-dairy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Fresh Milk
Ingredients for Chocolate Ganache:
- 500 g Milk Chocolate
- 1 cup Dairy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Margarine
Steps for Chocolate Cake:
- Combine eggs, sugar and vanilla essence. Stir well with a spoon or whisk.
- Then add condensed milk and margarine.
- In another container, mix material B. Then add material B to the material A and stir well.
- Add hot water and stir again until no flour is available.
- Put the dough in a small container and steam for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Steps for Cheese Topping:
- Put cheese and condensed milk in mixer and whisk thoroughly.
- Then add cold whipping cream and whisk until fluffy.
- Once fluffy, add the fresh milk and whisk again.
- Take a ready-to-cook cake and spread the cheese topping over the cake evenly.
- Then, remove the chocolate ganache in the fridge and pour over the layer cheese. Sprinkle desired toppings according to your taste
Steps for Chocolate Ganache:
- Combine all ingredients and dilute with a double-boiler method.
- Stir until smooth and silky.
- Then, cool briefly in a baking pan.
Do You Like This Recipe?
So, what do you guys think about this recipe? It’s so easy, innit? We hope you guys do give it a try and let us know what you think of it!