Regular tea drinkers go through a lot of tea bags! Wouldn’t it be nice if you could reuse all those tea bags instead of throwing them out? The good news is that all those tea bags can be put to good use! And today I’ll show you 9 surprising and useful uses for old tea bags.
1. A used tea bag help to enhance the flavor if you add it into boiling water before adding the pasta
2. Compost! But before composting your tea bag, make sure it’s biodegradable
3. A natural way of reducing puffiness and improving your appearance
4. Tea leaves are known to be a natural fertilizer and help to prevent pests
5. Remove your weird fridge odor by throwing some used tea bags in an open container and place them in there
6. Swipe some used tea bags over a wood surface to polish
7. Drop a used tea bag into a greasy pan with some hot water and let it soak for a while
8. Drop 2 black tea bags into water and let it sit for a minute. Then, gently apply to the affected area.
9. Smelly sneakers? Pop in some dry tea bags inside your shoes and let it sit for 24 hours!
Next time, think twice before you throw away your used tea bags
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!