Bundt cakes are underrated so we got a simple recipe for you to try out today! Introducing, Coconut Red Velvet Bundt Cake!Level up your red velvet cake with a splash of Rasaku’s Coconut Milk along with their Coconut Cream to finish its topping! These two ingredients certainly will make your cake taste the coconut flavour that’s made from fresh ripe coconuts and capture the tasty aroma that you can’t ignore
Coconut Red Velvet Bundt Cake
- Mix RASAKU Coconut Milk together with vinegar and give it a stir. Then let it set aside.
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs with vanilla essence until smooth.
- Add in cake flour, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder until well incorporated.
- Lastly add all liquid ingredients until it is well mixed.
- Grease bundt cake pan and pour batter into the pan and bake at 180°c for 25mins.
- For the glaze, pour RASAKU Coconut cream into white chocolate bowl and microwave it until it has fully melted and transfer it into the piping bag.
- Once bundt cake is done, pour glaze over red velvet bundt cake and decorate with blueberries..
We collaborate with Rasaku Yen to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Citrus Amber
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!