This is how we like our coffee. With cake and cheese!
Coffee Basque Cheesecake
- Stir the cheese and fine sugar until is smooth. Add the whole egg and egg yolks then mix well.
- Pour whipped cream and cornstarch then stir again.
- Mix the coffee powder, fine sugar and ht water then ,whip until it thickens. Pour it into the cheese mixture and stir it.
- Sift it then pour it into the mold. Bake it in the oven at 220°C for 25 minutes. Then let cool. (you can also eat directly after this if you want to skip the other steps)
- Whip the egg yolks until the color is lighter, add mascarpone and beat until is smooth.
- Pour in whipped cream and fine sugar and beat until it is smooth.
- Take out the refrigerated Coffee Basque cheesecake and pour the tiramisu cheese batter on it.
- Sift a layer of cocoa powder and let sit in the refrigerator for 2 hours more before serving.
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!