This simple, fun recipe is what you exactly need after a long weekend. Bake yourself an edible cream cheese cookie bowl and topped it off with your favorite ice cream flavor for a good night-in with the loved ones ❤️
Cream Cheese Cookies Bowl
- 180 g
- 20 g
- 20 g
- 115 g
- 85 g
- 1 nos
- 2 ml
- 160 g
- 10 g
- 10 g
- 1 g
- 1 g
- Cream, cream cheese and icing sugar until soften and smooth.
- Divide into 2 bowls. Pour in chocolate chips into 1 of the cream cheese bowl.
- Let it chill in the chiller for 30 minutes. After it has chilled, rolled it out into 40g each and let it chill in the chiller.
- Cream butter, vanilla essence, and sugar until it is well incorporated.
- Add in egg and continue creaming until well combined. Add in baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Once it has all combined, separate it into 2 bowls.
- Add in matcha powder and cocoa powder into both respective bowls.
- Roll the dough out into 30g each. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Take 1 cocoa powder ball battered and gently press it, place 1 chocolate chip cream cheese ball and place it in the middle of the dough.
- Gently cover it and slightly to the top. Repeat the same steps for the remaining dough and cream cheese ball.
- Once all is wrapped nicely, place it into the preheated oven (180°C) for 25 minutes.
- Once it is out from the oven , decorate it as desired.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: 5 Delicious Recipes Using Soy Secretz Collagen
Up Next: Quick and Easy Recipe Avocado Pesto Macaroni
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!