Eating Oreo biscuits alone is not enough for dessert enthusiasts. So let’s give Oreo a big makeover today! We’ll teach you how to make 8 creative snacks with Oreo! These snacks are going to taste so fancy it will be difficult to believe that it was actually a DIY project.
Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Cube
- 1 small cup Milk
- 1 small cup Butter
- 1 big spoon Milk powder
- 1 small spoon Corn starch
- 1 small spoon White sugar
- 2 Oreo crumbs
- Excluding Oreo, pour all the materials into the non-stick pan, stir until no big particles are found.
- Stir it on low heat until thick and creamy, then add in Oreo crumbs.
- After cooling down, pour it into the ice tray and freeze it for few hours.
- When the shape is formed, poke toothpicks into the ice cream and cover it with chocolate syrup.
- Serve the Oreo ice cream with some crushed Oreo biscuits.
- 65 g Oreo crumbs
- 95 g Low-gluten flour
- 100 g Butter
- 58 g Powdered sugar
- 2 g Baking powder
- 2 g Salt (if using unsalted butter)
- Egg liquid
- Mix room temperature butter + powdered sugar + salt, pour in the egg liquid partially, beat it till fluffy.
- Sift in and mix the low-gluten flour and baking powder, then add Oreo crumbs and mix again.
- Pour it into the mold (make sure to use a mold that four of the corners are high, low in the middle)
- Place it in the preheated oven at 180 degree for 40 mins. After 10 mins of baking, cut the cake in the middle, then continue to bake.
- 140 g Unsalted butter
- 3 Egg
- 90 g Caster sugar
- 80 ml Fresh milk
- 220 g Self-raising flour
- 30 g Oreo crumbs
- Mini oreo biscuits (decoration)
- Melt the butter with double boiling method for later use. Beat the eggs, add in caster sugar and mix, then add in milk and melted butter and continue to mix.
- Add in the beaten eggs to the sifted self-raising flour and mix it, add in oreo crumbs and mix well.
- Pour inside the baking cup lined with baking paper, each 80% full, then place the oreo biscuit and press it in lightly. Put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 mins.
Oreo Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- 750 g Cream cheese
- 180 g Caster sugar
- 7 Egg
- 300 ml Whipping cream
- 15 g Corn starch
- 40 g Oreo biscuit crumbs
- Soften the cream cheese at room temperature for 20 mins, add in caster sugar and stir until smooth.
- Mix in the eggs, take a small part of whipping cream and mix it with corn starch, pour in cheese paste, mix it, then pour the rest of the whipping cream inside, mix well.
- Mix Oreo biscuit crumbs into the cheese paste then pour it into a 6 inch mould with baking paper on it.
- Put in a preheated oven at the lower level and bake at 220 degree for 30 mins, later on, move it to the middle level and bake at 230 degree with upper heat for 2-3 mins until it turns golden brown.
- 100 g Low-gluten flour
- 15 g Sugar
- 25 g Butter
- 15 ml Egg liquid
- 45 ml Milk
- 1 small spoon Baking powder
- ¼ small spoon Salt
- Mix together and sift the low-gluten flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add in the small cold butter cube, knead until it feels like rough cornstarch.
- Add in egg and milk, roughly roll to a ball, don't over mix it.
- Remove the cream inside the oreo, put it into the fresh-keeping bag and smash it, mix it with the dough.
- Divide it into four parts, roll it to a ball, put half of a oreo on it.
- Put in a 200 degree oven, bake for 18 mins, cool it down.
Oreo Chocolate Roll
- 2 Egg
- 35 g White sugar
- 200 g Milk
- 20 g Butter
- 100 g Low-gluten flour
- 6 g Cocoa powder
- 200 g Whipping Cream Paste
- 25 g White sugar
- Oreo biscuit crumbs (reasonable amount)
- In a bowl, add in eggs, white sugar and beat it, then add in milk and melted butter, mix it well. Sift in low-gluten flour, cocoa powder, mix it well, sift it 3 times.
- Pour 1 spoon of batter on the frying pan, flat, fry on low heat, then take it out to cool.
- Add white sugar to the whipping cream, beat it to the form of cream paste.
- Stack 3-4 slices of the crepes, add in cream and oreo crumbs in the middle, fold it into a towel form, wrap it with the plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 2-3 hours, later on sift a layer of cocoa powder on top of it.
- 180 g Dark chocolate
- 80 g Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 80 g Caster sugar
- 10 g Cocoa powder
- 60 g Low-gluten flour
- Oreo biscuits (reasonable amount)
- Double boil the chocolate and butter, sift in cocoa powder and mix it.
- Egg + caster sugar beat it to the state of when you lift up the electronic beater the lines won't go away easily.
- Pour in the chocolate little by little and mix it, later on pour it into the tray lined with baking paper, top it with oreo cookies.
- Place it in a preheated oven, bake at 165 degrees for 40 min.
Oreo Snowflakes Crisp
- 40 g Butter
- 150 g Marshmallows
- 40 g Milk powder
- 180 g Oreo biscuit
- 60 g Nuts
- 60 g Cranberries
- Milk powder (reasonable amount)
- Remove the cream inside the oreos, add in nuts and cranberries and mix it together.
- Melt the butter on a non-stick frying pan on low heat, add in marshmallows and stir until it melts.
- Pour in milk powder and mix, pour in the mixed biscuits, cranberries, put out the fire and stir.
- Take out the snowflakes crisp and fold it with bare hands for a few times, let the marshmallows wrap around the biscuit.
- Place it on a non-stick baking tray, compress it, spread milk powder on it while it is still hot.
- Cut it into long strips, then cut into smaller cubes, spread milk powder on all 4 side.
Fancy ey? Go ahead and make some to eat Oreo like a royal!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: 9 Super Easy Flour Cooking Recipes
Up Next: 8 Delicious Milo Recipes
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!