Anyone in the mood for some Creme Brulee? I know I am! Smooth, Creamy and irresistible~ Make your own by following our video!
Ps. We made ours with Pastry Pro‘s IREKS Golden Pastry Cream, which is why it looks so delicious.
Creme Brulee Cake
- 200 g IREKS Golden Pastry Cream
- 350 ml Water
- 250 g
- 10 g
Streusel Cocoa Fleur
- Combine all ingredient and massage it until well combine
- Transfer the struesel into a 7 inch baking pan, flatten it.
- Bake in 160°c oven for 10 minutes
- Chill until it is ready to be used.
- In a bowl combine eggs and sugar and beat until thick and fluffy.
- Sift cocoa powder and flour into the bowl and fold the batter until the dry ingredient are well incorporated
- Add in Melted butter and fold gently
- Transfer into a 5 inch round cake pan
- And bake for approximately 15-18 minutes in 160°c oven
- Let it cool.
- Weight 200g of pastry pro instant pastry cream powder with 350ml water
- Give it a mix until it reaches creamy consistency
- Beat cream until stiff peak, meanwhile bloom the gelatin
- Once the gelatin bloom, melt it and combine it with a portion of the cream.
- Fold both mixture by batch and transfer into a piping bag
- Cut cake into 2 and brush with simple syrup and place one layer in a 5.5 inch cake pan.
- Pipe the creme diplomat and sandwich it with another layer of chocolate cake and freeze it for an hour.
White Chocolate Mousse
- Bloom the gelatine.
- Beat cream till soft peak and add in the brown sugar
- Add the remaining creme diplomat and coconut milk and stir
- Add in gelatin
Salted Caramel Glaze
- In a pot add sugar and let it caramelize until red amber colour. Be careful not to burn them.
- Add butter and salt stir vigorously.
- Add the cream.
- Add salt
- Pipe mousse and followed with the sandwich cake,
- Pipe the remaining mousse and let it set overnight.
- Take it out form mold and then pour the glaze.
- Decorate it.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Pastry Pro to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!