This ChineseNewYear, why not try baking special treats that yield crunchy and melt in your mouth. Here is the CRISPY Peanut Butter LavaCookies recipe for you to ring in the Lunar New Year!
To try out this recipe! peanutty goodness that crunchy when you add in CRISPY Peanut Butter Chocolate and Crunchy Spread. Crispy chocolate and crunchy spread filled with rice cereal with CRISPY signature malty chocolate and it also contains a source of dietary fiber
CRISPY Peanut Butter Lava Cookies
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cream butter and sugar together until well incorporated.
- Add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Fold n baking soda, cornstarch and flour.
- Lastly add in CRISPY PEANUT BUTTER.
- Divide dough evenly into 30g each.
- Pour CRISPY Spread into mini paper cups approximately 13g each and freeze it.
- Unmould CRISPY SPREAD and use cookie dough to wrap the CRISPY Spread and chill it for another 10mins.
- Bake it at 180°c for 15minutes until it is slightly brown.
These CRISPY Peanut Butter Lava Cookies are so easy to make and irresistibly delicious.
We collaborate with Crispy Malaysia to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Fried Chicken Mac & Cheese Burger
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!