Cookies can be cute too! If you’re looking for something different than regular plain-looking cookies, here’s a recipe that can help you out. Easy with minimal ingredients, you’re gonna go crazy for these
Cute Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Bain marie egg white and sugar over a pot of water.
- Whisk until the sugar has fully dissolve then transfer to mixer and whisk on high speed.
- Whip until it is soft peak and add in vanilla essence.
- Continue whipping until it is medium peak.
- Prepare food colouring in respective bowls. Put in meringue and mix them until fully combined.
- Transfer them into piping bags. If you have piping nozzles you can use it.
- Pipe out while meringue onto biscuit then folllowed by the yello meringue for the body.
- Pipe out black for the eyes. You can pipe it with your own creativity.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Small Baking Tips That Makes A Big Difference
Up Next: Malaysian Childhood games that could be In Squid Game
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!