- 16 ounces (454g) Granulated sugar
- 8 ounces (227g) Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 8 large 264g Egg whites
- 24 ounces (680g) Unsalted butter softened
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Cook the sugar and water until the temperature reaches 117c
- While cooking, beat the egg white until a stiff peak
- Once the syrup reaches 117c, pour it into the egg white mixture slowly
- Beat it until it is back to room temperature
- Add softened butter and vanilla.
- Beat it until it looks glossy and stiff.
We are here to help and provide that little bit of encouragement and know how to help you make this amazing frosting!
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!