- 282 g Salted butter, melted
- 414 g Granulated sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 24 g Vanilla extract
- 228 g Melted milk chocolate chips
- 200 g All-purpose flour
- 50 g Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 350 g Milk chocolate chips
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Transfer the batter inside an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Top it off with extra chocolate chips.
- Bake it at 175c in an oven for 45 minutes (reduce the duration if you want it to be fudgy)
- Done, it’s just that simple!
Let us know if you try out this recipe — tag us on social media @myweekendplan or leave a comment below!.
Why this recipe is great? It’s a very light and simple, yet delicious cake.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Day 20: Banana Cake
Up Next: Day 22: Know Your Tarts and Pies
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!