No Bake Tiramisu
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup White sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cup Espresso or story coffee at room temperature
- 1 pack Ladyfingers or broas
- Coco powder for dusting
- Beat the whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until it forms soft peaks.
- Add in mascarpone cheese and combine until it forms stiff peaks.
- Quickly dip the ladyfingers in coffee, then layer the bottom of a glass baking dish with the ladyfingers
- Spread ½ of the cream mixture evenly on top of the ladyfingers. Repeat the process with a second layer of ladyfingers and cream mixture.
- Using a strainer, dust the top of your tiramisu with cocoa powder. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice and serve!
Let us know if you try out this recipe — tag us on social media @myweekendplan or leave a comment below!
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!