No Bake Cheesecake
- 50 g Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp Icing sugar
- 30 g Melted butter
- 225 g cream cheese
- 75 g Icing sugar
- 5 g Vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- 170 g Heavy whipping ctream
- 5 g Gelatine
- Bloom the gelatine with a tablespoon of water and let it sit for a while.
- In a bowl, combine all of the crust ingredients and massage it until all of the crumbs are covered with the melted butter.
- Transfer it into a 5 inch baking pan and fill it towards the bottom.
- After that, chill it.
- In another bowl, cream the cream cheese with icing sugar.
- Add in vinegar and salt
- Then in another bowl, beat the whipped cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese bowl batch by batch.
- Melt the gelatin inside a microwave for 30 seconds then pour it straight into the bowl.
- Fold it in for the last time then transfer it onto the crust and let it set for 2 hours.
- Ready to serve!
Thank you so much for follow us in the past 30 days. Do not forget to view back some of the articles, it might give you a refresh again.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Day 29: No Bake Tiramisu
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!