Wakey…wakey! The sun is up!
You know what your morning craving calls for, Toasts! If you are bored of making plain ol’ toasts, it’s time to lighten up your mornings with our delicious toast recipes.
These are the toast recipes:
- Crispy Toast
- Condensed Cheese Milk Toast
- Lava Toast
- Honey Toast
- Cheese Yoghurt Toast
- Cheese Sunny Side Up Toast
- slice of cheese
- slice of toast
- pure milk
- Appropriate amount of bread crumbs
- Appropriate amount of salad dressing (not necessary).
- Beat the eggs into milk evenly until it becomes a milk and egg mixture. (The baby needs to eat too, so i used Ausnutria smilk blended)
- After cutting the flour sides of the toast, cut it into four pieces. Spread the salad dressing separately, put cheese slices, and cover with a slice of toast.
- Dip the milk and egg mixture and bread crumbd in sequence, put them on a tray lined with greased paper, and place them on the middle layer of the preheated oven. Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Condensed Cheese Milk Toast
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 Slices of cheese
- 2 slices of toast
- 3 tbsp Condensed milk
- 3 tbsp Salad dressing
- Disperse the egg yolk evenly, mix the salad dressing and condensed milk evenly, then spread them on the toast slices. After that, cover each toast slice with cheese slices, brush them with egg yolk liquid, and place on the baking tray.
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees in advance, and put it into the middle of the oven for about 180 degrees for 10 minutes to bake. Small bubbles will appear on the surface of the cheese slices, and if the toast turn golden colour and crispy on the surface then is good to go.
Lava Cheese Toast
- 15 g Butter
- 10 g Sugar
- 2 slices Toast
- 2 slice Cheese
- 20 g Low gluten flour
- 150 g Pure milk
- Almond slices
- Put the toast on the baking tray lined with greased paper, and preheat the oven 200 degrees in advance
- Put the butter in a pot amd melt it on a low-gluten flour and stir on a low heat until there are small bubbles, then pour in the milk, heat on a low heat and stir until tick3.
- Add 2 slices of cheese, stir until melted, then pour in the sugar and stir well
- Spread the cheese paste on the toast, sprinkle an appropriate amount of almond slices, and send it to the middle layer of the preheated oven. Heat up the top and bottom of the oven at 200 degrees for 2 minutes.
- 2 Eggs
- 6 slices Toast
- Moderate amount of Manuka honey
- Cut the four sides of the toast and cut it into four equal-size squares. Stack every three places together. The interlayer can be smeared with your favorite sauce
- Break the eggs evenly, put the toast into the egg mixture, make sure it is evenly coated with the egg mixture.
- Heat the pan with oil, add the toast cubes, fry until golden on all sides, and then you can take it out of the pan. Finally, put honey on it. Now, you can start eating the super beautiful popped toast.
- 3 Eggs
- 1-2 Bananas
- 6 slices Toast
- 6 slices Cheese
- 120 g Yogurt
- First you break the eggs, peel and cut the bananas, then add yogurt and mix well
- Cut off the four sides of the toast, put cheese slices and banana yogurt in the middle, and then add another cheese slice. After that, coat all four sides of the toast with egg mixture.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil, add the toast and fry until golden on all sides
Cheese Sunny Side Up Egg Toast
- 2 slices Eggs
- 2 slices Cheese
- 4 slices Toast
- 4 slices Ham
- Appropriate amount of grated cheese
- Black pepper and a little salt (optional)
- Put the cheese on the toast, then put the ham slices, and cover with a slice of toast.
- Then use a spoon to make a groove in the middle, and ad an egg, sprinkle a little black pepper and salt on the egg, and sprinkle cheese around it.
- Put it into the preheated oven, in the middle layer. Heat it at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
These recipes will make you feel as if they’re exclusively served by 5 star hotels, and believe us, they taste like one too.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Bahulu Luwak White Coffee Recipe
Up Next: 8 Desserts Recipes with Vanilla Ice Cream
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!