Favorite ingredient of the week? – CREAM CHEESE! And to be specific – Emborg Original US Cream Cheese. It is just so versatile! You can use it to make these delicious treats:
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Emborg Red Velvet Cheese Leleh
- Kek Chocolate Steam Indulgence
- Pandan Gula Melaka Cotton Cheesecake
- 1 cup | 250g Emborg Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups | 150g Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- ¾ cup | 70g Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup | 200g Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup | 200g Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tbsp Coffee
- 1 tbsp Vanila Extract
- 1 cup | 138g All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
Foe the Cheesecake layer
- 2 cups | 452g Emborg Original US Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup | 100g Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- For brownies, mix all ingredients except all-purpose flour and salt until well combined. Then fold in all-purpose flour and salt until no visible flour lump.
- Reserve ½ cup of the brownie batter and pour the remaining into a 7 inch brownie pan. Set aside.
- For the cheesecake, combine all ingredients and mix it using the paddle attachment on low speed until well incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter. Dilute the reserved brownie batter with a little bit of water and dollop it on top of cheesecake mixture.
- Run a knife or toothpick through the mixture to create swirls. Bake in preheated oven at 150°c until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before cutting. Pipe chocolate spread on top if desired and enjoy!
Emborg Red VelvetCheese Leleh
- 1 cup | 200ml Emborg Full Cream Milk
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 3 drops Red Colouring
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ cup | 180g Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Ovalette
- ¾ cup | 200g Emborg Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup | 220g All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
Cream Cheese Topping
- 2 cups | 452g Emborg Original US Cream Cheese
- 2 ¼ cups | 500g Emborg Whipping Cream
- 1 cup | 250g Condensed milk
- Combine all ingredients except all-purpose flour and cocoa powder. Once the ingredients are well mixed, fold in flour and cocoa powder until well incorporated.
- Transfer the batter into an 8 inch cake mould and steam for about an hour. Meanwhile, beat Emborg Whipping Cream until soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat Emborg Original US Cream Cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Fold whipped cream and cream cheese mixture together. Set aside.
- Remove cake from heat when toothpick comes out clean and allow it to cool.
- Pour cream cheese mixture from step 4 over the cake and serve.
Kek Chocolate Steam Indulgence
- 1 cup | 130g Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups | 270g Sugar
- 2 cups | 500ml Cooking Oil
- 1 cup | 250ml Emborg Full Cream Milk
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 8 Eggs
- 2 cups | 270g Wheat Flour, sifted
- 2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
Cream Cheese and Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup | 226g Emborg Original US Cream Cheese
- 1 cup | 250g Dark Chocolate, melted
- 2 cups | 500ml Emborg Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Bloomed Gelatin
- 1 cup | 226g Dark Chocolate
- ½ cup | 125g Emborg Whipping Cream
- ½ cup | 70g Emborg Unsalted Butter
- In a bowl, combine all the cake ingredients and beat it until fluffy.
- Transfer batter into an 8 inch baking mould and steam for I hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool before slicing cake into 4 disks.
- Beat Emborg Whipping Cream until soft peaks and divide it into two equal parts.
- Beat Emborg Original US Cream Cheese until smooth. Then gently fold in one part of Emborg whipped cream.
- In a separate bowl, fold the remaining whipped cream into melted dark chocolate.
- Melt the gelatine and divide it into 2 equal parts. Then fold it into mixture in step 4 and 5 separately.
- For ganache, combine all ingredients and microwave it for 1.5 minutes. Stir until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- To assemble, in a cake mould, start with placing 1st cake layer and cover with half of the plain cream cheese mixture. Top with 2nd layer of cake and pipe chocolate mousse over. Repeat with 3rd cake layer and remaining plain cream cheese mixture. Lastly, top with the 4th cake layer and pour chocolate ganache over.
Pandan Gula Melaka Cotton Cheesecake
- ¼ cup | 60g Coconut Milk (Fresh)
- 2-3 Pandan Leaves
- 1 cup | 140g Emborg Original US Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp | 40g Emborg Unsalted Butter
- 4 tbsp | 50g Corn Flour / 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 5 Eggs (weighs 58 60 g eachwith shell)
- ½ cup | 100g Fine Gula Melaka
- Carefully separate egg yolks and egg whites. Blend the coconut milk with pandan leaves and sift it.
- Heat the coconut milk with Emborg Original US Cream Cheese and Emborg Unsalted Butter in a pot until it is warm. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add in egg yolks and flour then mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites and gula melaka until stiff peaks are formed. Fold both mixtures together and transfer the batter to an 8 inch cake pan. Start baking it in a preheated oven at 120°c in a water bath for 20 minutes. Then increase the temperature to 150°c and bake for 15 minutes. Lastly, reduce the temperature to 100°c and bake for another 40 minutes.
- Turn off the oven, open the oven door slightly and allow the cake to cool in the oven.
Try these recipes now!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Buttercup Is An Ideal Choice For Your Family
Up Next: Reasons to love using Buttercup
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!