Honey, you need this Honey Cream Bun. Made with pure and natural Blossom Longan Honey from CED Organic & Food, this bun is filled with delicious vanilla cream that is so delightful with every bite. The aroma of the honey will delicately soothe your senses. Plus, the longan taste does not come from artificial flavoring or preservatives, because natural ingredients are used! The Blossom Longan Honey can be added to desserts or to sweeten your beverages. Eat this as a teatime snack to fuel yourself up and pair it with some tea, it will be – just perfect!
Honey Cream Bun
- 270 g Milk
- 20 g Butter
- 4 Egg yolks
- 200 g CED Blossom Longan Honey
- 20 g Corn flour
- ½ tbsp Vanilla paste
- 220 g All-purpose flour
- 80 g CED Blossom Longan Honey
- 3 g Instant yeast
- 1 Egg yolk
- 80 g Warm milk
- Combine all the ingredients and CED Blossom Longan Honey together and knead it for at least 15 minutes by hand and 10 minutesby using a standing mixer .Let it rest for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile in a pot, heat the milk, CED Blossom Longan Honey and butter.
- Mix the egg yolk with the cornstarch.
- Ladle out the hot mixture and mix it with the slurry. Pour the slurry back into the pot and stir until it thickens.
- Wrap it and let it cool!
- Back to the bun, once rested, portion it to around 63g and form it into round balls. Then, flatten it.
- Pipe the filling and close the dough. You can use any design that you want.
- Pan fry it on low medium heat and cook until it turns brown.
Try making it now to sweeten up your day!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Buttercup block vs Buttercup ambient
Up Next: Buttercup Is An Ideal Choice For Your Family
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!