This pavlova is cereals-ly the best!
Pavlova is definitely something we’ve all tried before but, have you tried with Kellogg’s Malaysia Froot Loops™? Besides the fresh fruits you can decorate on top, try it with playfully fun colours from crunchy Froot Loops™ this time! Not only this is packed with fruity aroma and taste, it’s going to satisfy your sweet tooth! Even looking at the pavlova is already making us drool.
Kellogg’s® Froot Loops™ is made with natural colours and multigrain (corn, wheat and barley) and it is a source of Vitamin C too!
Delicious Rainbow Loops Pavlova Recipe
- First, we start with the shells. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks and add in the sugar gradually.
- Then beat it until stiff peaks.
- Once stiff peaks are formed, fold in the vanilla.
- Transfer it into a piping bag and pipe a dollop. This recipe will make around 7 medium sized dollops.
- Take Kellogg's Froot Loops and attach each one onto the meringue.
- Then bake it at 90°C in the oven for 45 minutes. (Depending on the size)
- Next, combine the milk cream ingredients and whip it up until stiff peaks then set aside. Once the shells are baked let it cool completely in the oven.
- Once cooled top it off with the fruits strawberry compote cream and Kellogg's Froot Loops.
Try out this simple pavlova recipe with Kellogg’s® Froot Loops™ today to achieve the perfect, sweet pavlova you’ll definitely need in your life!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!