You’ve probably heard of chocolate cake.
You’ve probably heard of snowskin mooncake too.
But have you heard of snowskin chocolate moon”cake”? Introducing Snowskin Chocolate Mooncake!
It’s the incredible fusion between our two favourite things: snowskin mooncake and moist chocolate cake that is sure to delight your taste buds.
Delicious Snowskin Mooncake Recipe
- Double butter, dark chocolate, sugar and hot water until melted.
- Remove from double boiler, add in eggs.
- Add in all dry ingredients, lastly add in oil.
- Spread on a baking tray and bake at 180°C for 15 mins.
Snow Skin Dough
- Mix koh fun flour, cornflour, icing sugar and shortening together.
- Slowly add in cold water and mix them until a dough is form.
Snow Skin Mooncake
- Use a 5cm diameter round cutter and fill them into silicon mould.
- Add desired filling or frosting and cover with another layer of sponge.
- Freeze them until it is frozen. Weigh each dough 55gm of snowskin. Roll out snowskin dough but not too thin and wrap the frozen cake. Dust the mooncake with cornflour and use a mooncake stamp to stamp it.
- Then it is ready to serve.
Try out this delicious fusion recipe for yourself now!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!