If you’re a chocolate lover like me you’re going to adore this recipe. These double chocolate chip cookies are really good because of the presence of cocoa powder and chocolate chips that have been incorporated together and intensified with coffee syrup are just really mind blowing.
These cookies are really the best among the best, the taste isn’t too sweet and the texture is just perfect for our preference. If you like it to be more snappy. Use normal plain sugar instead of brown butter and add a heaping tablespoon of plain flour!
Double Chocolate Chip
- 1 cup AP Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 dark chocolate chip
- 50 ml intense coffee syrup
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chip
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Drizzle
- Combine all ingredient and let it rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Once chilled portion it for about 17 grams ball and place it on top of baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake in the the 180c preheated oven for 13 minutes
- Once done, open the door and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Take it out and drizzle with the chocolate drizzle.
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .